We hope you don't choose to cancel a booking after it has been confirmed. However, if you must, please visit the "Booking Invoice” page and click “Request Cancellation” button. Once the cancellation request is confirmed, both you and the host will be sent a message via SMS or email.
Regardless of the time of providing notice, GuestHouser will refund the customer for the room booking, but not for service charges that are included in the price. This policy does not apply after the guest has checked in.
Guests are only guaranteed a full 100% refund if they give the host at least 24-hours notice before cancellation.
Guests are only guaranteed a full 100% refund if they give the host at least 7 days’ notice before cancellation.
Guests are guaranteed a 50% refund if they give the host at least 3 days’ notice before cancellation.
Guests are only guaranteed a full 100% refund if they give the host at least 1 week’s notice before cancellation.
Guests are not guaranteed any refund post booking confirmation, regardless of length of notice period provided to the host.
1. Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest does not check in.
2. The GuestHouser service fee is non-refundable.
3. If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to GuestHouser within 24 hours of check-in.
4. GuestHouser will arbitrate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
5. A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
6. Booking History > Invoice > Cancel Booking > Confirm Cancel Booking
7. Cancellation policies may be suspended by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions in Terms.
8. Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted as per hosts state or countries laws.
9. All refunds will be processed within 48 hours of request and approval. Refund will be initiated to original form of payment.